2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Price & Configurations
The 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 starts at $28,600 MSRP, but if you’re gearing up to equip the perfect truck for work and play, your research shouldn’t end there! There are eight Silverado 1500 trims to consider, and you can also move into the 2021 Silverado HD lineup for even more powerful and capable options. We’ve covered the Silverado 1500 price list and the Silverado HD price list below, so you can find exactly what you’re searching for today.
How Much Is the Chevy Silverado?
Which Silverado is going to be the best option for your Carmel and Noblesville jobs? Before we dig into the complete 2021 Chevy Silverado price list, let’s review some of the basics so you know what to expect from each lineup:
- The Chevy Silverado 1500 price list ranges from just under $30,000 to just over $50,000.
- The HD lineup–which features higher towing and payload capacities–starts at close to $35,000. Upper-level Silverado HD models will cost just upwards of $60,000.
- The Silverado 3500HD has some performance advantages over the Silverado 2500HD, but the two models are similar on the whole.
- Most options in the 1500, 2500, and 3500 lineups offer more than one engine, and your options don’t end there.
2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 Price by Trim Level
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT: $28,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT: $39,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss: $40,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST: $43,200 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss: $50,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country: $53,400 MSRP
2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Price by Trim Level
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT: $34,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT: $38,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Custom: $39,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country: $62,200 MSRP
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Price by Trim Level
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT: $40,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ: $52,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country: $63,400 MSRP
What Are the Silverado Standard Features?
No matter which Chevy Silverado price point fits best into your budget, you’re going to receive a wide range of features designed to help you conquer any challenge in your path. Here’s a quick look at some of the standard highlights that you can expect to find on any model:
- Durabed truck bed with 12 standard tie-downs
- Durable vinyl or available premium cloth seats
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with color touchscreen
- Rear vision camera
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- And more!
How much is the Chevy Silverado with all of the features you’ve been searching for? If you move up into the high end of the trim range, you’ll encounter luxuries like genuine leather upholstery, heated seats, a heated steering wheel, and so much more! The Trail Boss trims come with other helpful features that can help you tackle any backroads, and of course, you’ll have several engine options to consider on any trim level.
Shop for a New Chevy Silverado at Penske Chevrolet
If you’re based anywhere near Indianapolis or Westfield, you can secure an even better Chevy Silverado price by taking advantage of the new vehicle specials at Penske Chevrolet. Step into our virtual showroom now to start shopping for your next vehicle online!
More From Penske Chevrolet
When you want a capable, comfortable, and stylish SUV, there’s no better choice than the new Chevrolet Tahoe. It builds upon a legendary reputation for being a family-friendly SUV and offers even more for you to appreciate with its latest iteration. While the performance and design of the 2022 Chevy Tahoe are impressive, you’ll really…
The 2022 Chevy Equinox gets up to 26 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway, which makes it a strong choice in the highly competitive compact SUV segment. This year’s model is only offered with one engine, but it does give you a choice between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, and the…
The 2022 Chevy Suburban interior is perfect for the biggest and busiest families of Carmel and Noblesville—and it’s not at all difficult to see why. This massive SUV expands on the capabilities of the Tahoe by adding an even larger cargo area, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll be hard-pressed…