Preview the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV
The Chevy Silverado has long been a favorite with drivers in Carmel and Noblesville, and this best-selling pickup truck will soon be offered in an all-electric package. The upcoming 2024 Chevy Silverado EV boasts big performance from its gas-free design, and it surpassed every expectation at its 2022 Chicago Auto Show debut. Learn what the Silverado EV has to offer the Westfield roads, and stay up to date on the latest Chevy new with Penske Chevrolet.
GM Silverado EV: Performance
The GM Silverado EV may be all-electric, but its performance is pure Silverado with jaw-dropping specs across the board. While a third variant is expected with a whopping 20,000-pound towing capacity, the current RST First Edition and WT configurations already pack a major punch on the Indianapolis roads. Compare the Silverado EV specs below:
Silverado EV RST First Edition
- Towing Capacity: up to 10,000 pounds
- Payload: up to 1,300 pounds
- Horsepower: 664 hp
- Torque: 780 lb-ft
- Other: Four-wheel steering, Automatic Adaptive Air Suspension, and Trailer-capable Super Cruise
Silverado EV WT
- Towing Capacity: up to 8,000 pounds
- Payload: up to 1,300 pounds
- Horsepower: 510 hp
- Torque: 615 lb-ft
- Other: Built on the Ultium EV Platform
GM Silverado EV: Range & Charging
The Silverado EV is a powerhouse on the road, but what about its range and charging times? This model will use GM’s longest-range battery available, leading to segment-leading range figures and lightning-fast charging times.
- The Silverado EV is expected to offer up to 400 miles of range with GM’s longest-range battery, the 24-module Ultium battery pack.
- Both models are compatible with the standard 350-kW DC Fast Charging capability, which can produce up to 100 miles of range in as little as ten minutes.
- An available accessory charging cable will allow you to share power with other EVs.
- Two charging options are available at launch. The Ultium Charge 360 is made for individual use for the RST, while the Ultium Charge 360 Fleet Service will serve the business needs of the WT.
GM Silverado EV: Interior and Technology
Finally, how does the Chevy Silverado EV feel behind the wheel? This upcoming model is designed for both practicality and luxury. Not only will you find plenty of smart features to maximize space, but you’ll also enjoy the wealth of high-tech amenities at your fingertips.
Silverado EV Dimensions & Capacities
- The Silverado EV will feature a standard Crew Cab configuration with two spacious rows of seating, including a 40/60-split folding second row for flexibility.
- An eTrunk adds to your storage space in the front with a lockable, weatherproof compartment – along with a 7-gallon modular center console.
- The standard 5-foot-11-inch bed features a Multi-Flex Midgate and Multi-Flex tailgate, which add to your versatility on the go.
Silverado EV Technology
- The new Linux-based software platform enables frequent over-the-air updates, so you’ll never have to deal with out-of-date software again.
- The RST includes a 17-inch- diagonal LCD freeform infotainment screen, as well as an 11-inch-diagonal driver instrument display.
- Both RST and WT models will be capable of providing up to 10.2kW of offboard power, which can power devices and appliances on the work site with ease.
Reserve Your Silverado EV at Penske Chevrolet
Want to be the first person in your neighborhood to own the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV? The model is expected to go on sale during the spring of 2023 with even more trim levels added to the lineup. Whether you want to reserve your Silverado EV or ask additional questions, contact us at Penske Chevrolet in Indianapolis for all the details.
More from Penske Chevrolet
The Chevrolet Blazer is an iconic vehicle in the Chevrolet model lineup. It features legendary performance and head-turning styling to impress everyone you drive by in Carmel. If you’re looking for that same level of excitement from an electric vehicle, you’re in luck because the new Chevrolet Blazer EV features all the highlights of a…
The spacious and efficient new Chevrolet Equinox is here and it can help you take on nearly any Carmel adventure with ease. While there’s plenty to appreciate with the 2023 Chevrolet Equinox, you’ll quickly discover that not only is it comfortable and versatile but it also delivers an impressive amount of colors for you…
Is it time for a new SUV for your growing family or your cargo-hauling needs? We highly suggest the high-tech 2023 Chevy Tahoe. This SUV has it all, from modern technology and safety features to ample cargo space and fantastic towing capacity. Easily haul a small boat, cargo trailer, or camper behind you for…