2022 Chevy Suburban Interior
The 2022 Chevy Suburban interior is perfect for the biggest and busiest families of Carmel and Noblesville—and it’s not at all difficult to see why. This massive SUV expands on the capabilities of the Tahoe by adding an even larger cargo area, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll be hard-pressed to settle for any alternative. Our guide to the cabin covers the Chevy Suburban cargo space, seating capacity, interior dimensions, and more!
What is the Chevy Suburban Seating Capacity?
The standard 2022 Chevy Suburban seating capacity allows you to travel with up to eight passengers—two up front, three in the second row, and three in the rear. As we’ll show below, you’ll have plenty of room for cargo, even with a full cabin.
If you need more seating, you can opt for a first-row bench that increases your total capacity to nine! If you could get by with seating for seven, swapping your second-row bench for second-row captain’s chairs will help you keep taller riders in good spirits.
Chevy Suburban Dimensions: Seating & Cargo Space
The Chevy Suburban is the largest model in the Chevy lineup—and with the 2022 Chevy Suburban dimensions at your disposal, you can rise to any challenge. Here’s how the cabin breaks down by the numbers:
Chevy Suburban Passenger Space
- First Row: 42.30 inches of Headroom, 44.50 inches of Legroom, 66.00 inches of Shoulder Room
- Second Row:– 38.90 inches of Headroom, 42.00 inches of Legroom, 64.80 inches of Shoulder Room
- Third Row: 38.20 inches of Headroom, 36.70 inches of Legroom, 62.80 inches of Shoulder Room
Chevy Suburban Cargo Space
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 41.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 93.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 144.7 cubic feet
Chevy Suburban Comfort and Convenience Features
Once you’ve spent time inside the 2022 Chevy Suburban interior, you’ll wonder how you and your family ever went without its massive suite of next-generation technology features and amenities. Here’s what you’ll want to look for on your test drive:
2022 Chevy Suburban Interior: Standard Features
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus
- Cargo Management System
- 10.2-inch touchscreen
- Six-speaker audio system
- 10-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Carpeted floor mats
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- 12-volt power outlet
- Eight USB ports
- Cloth upholstery
2022 Chevy Suburban Interior: Available Upgrades
- 12-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system
- 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Center console lockable storage box
- Rear-seat entertainment system
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Surround-view parking camera
- Power-folding third-row seats
- And much more!
Step Into the 2022 Chevy Suburban at Penske Chevrolet
Are you ready to get hands-on with the Chevy Suburban interior? Don’t wait to schedule a test drive at our dealership, and be sure to check out our new vehicle specials before you make the drive from Indianapolis or Westfield.
If you’d like to learn more about this and other models before you pay us a visit, take advantage of our Chevy research guides.
More from Penske Chevrolet
When you want a capable, comfortable, and stylish SUV, there’s no better choice than the new Chevrolet Tahoe. It builds upon a legendary reputation for being a family-friendly SUV and offers even more for you to appreciate with its latest iteration. While the performance and design of the 2022 Chevy Tahoe are impressive, you’ll really…
The 2022 Chevy Equinox gets up to 26 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway, which makes it a strong choice in the highly competitive compact SUV segment. This year’s model is only offered with one engine, but it does give you a choice between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, and the…
The 2022 Chevy Suburban interior is perfect for the biggest and busiest families of Carmel and Noblesville—and it’s not at all difficult to see why. This massive SUV expands on the capabilities of the Tahoe by adding an even larger cargo area, and once you’ve seen what it has to offer, you’ll be hard-pressed…