2021 Chevy Tahoe Interior Features & Space
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior makes it the full-size SUV of choice for drivers who need room for up to nine passengers. While your precise capacity will vary depending on the trim level and options you select, every single Chevy Tahoe offers impressive dimensions and equally impressive standard features. Plus, if you’re looking for a Tahoe with a leather interior, you’ll find that there are plenty of reasons to upgrade! We’ve covered everything you need to know.
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Features
If you’re going to travel comfortably with seven to nine passengers, you need to choose a vehicle that can satisfy just about everyone. The Tahoe easily rises to the challenge, providing each of the following amenities as standard:
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus
- 10.2-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth® phone and audio
- 10-way power-adjustable front seating
- 6-speaker audio system
- HD Radio
- Six USB ports
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Carpeted floor mats
- Cargo Management System
What if you’re considering an upper-level Chevy Tahoe trim level? Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of the many features you can find inside this model:
- 8-inch digital instrument panel
- 10-speaker Bose® audio system
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Second-row bucket seats
- 15-inch Head-up display
- Panoramic sunroof
- Rear entertainment system
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Wireless device charging
- Adaptive air suspension
Click on any new model in our new Chevy Tahoe inventory to find out exactly what it’s offering.
Does the Chevy Tahoe Have a Leather Interior?
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe interior includes cloth upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel as standard.You can access genuine leather upholstery for the first and second rows by moving one step up, into the Tahoe LT trim level. Perforated leather with contrast stitching is standard on the Premier trim level and up.
Chevrolet Tahoe Interior Dimensions
Of course, no matter what kind of upholstery you choose for your Chevy Tahoe interior, you and your passengers will have no trouble getting comfortable on long drives through Carmel and Noblesville. Here’s a closer look at the Tahoe interior dimensions:
Tahoe Interior Dimensions: Passenger Space
- Total Passenger Volume: 168.3 cubic feet
- Front Head Room: 42.3 inches
- Front Legroom: 44.5 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 66 inches
- Front Hip Room: 61.5 inches
- Second-row Head Room: 38.9 inches
- Second-row Legroom: 42 inches
- Second-row Shoulder Room: 64.8 inches
- Second-row Hip Room: 61.3 inches
- Third-row Head Room: 38.2 inches
- Third-row Legroom: 34.9 inches
- Third-row Shoulder Room: 62.7 inches
- Third-row Hip Room: 49.4 inches
If you’re weighing the benefits of buying new vs. buying used, you should know that the Tahoe was fully redesigned for 2021. It offers nearly 10 more inches of third row legroom compared to the outgoing model.
Tahoe Interior Dimensions: Cargo Space
- Cargo Volume to Seat 1: 122.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to Seat 2: 72.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to Seat 3: 25.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Box Width at Wheel Housings: 49.40 inches
- Cargo Area Length to Seat 1: 90.4 inches
- Cargo Area Length to Seat 2: 57.2 inches
- Cargo Area Length to Seat 3: 25.4 inches
If you need even more cargo space, consider the 2021 Chevy Suburban. Our Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban comparison lays out everything you need to know!
What is the Chevy Tahoe Seating Capacity?
The Chevy Tahoe LS comes standard with seating for eight, but it can seat up to nine passengers. To enjoy the maximum capacity, add the optional first-row bench seat for $250.
Other trim levels come standard with seating for seven and offer optional seating for up to eight. These models replace the second-row bench seat with two bucket seats, but you can add the second-row bench as an option.
See the Chevy Tahoe Interior for Yourself at Penske Chevrolet
If you’d like to begin your shopping experience from your home or office in Indianapolis or Westfield, all you need to do is step into our virtual showroom! Just make sure to explore our exciting new vehicle specials, too.
More From Penske Chevrolet
The new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is here and it’s ready to help you take on the toughest Carmel jobs. It features incredible durability and unbeatable comfort so you’ve got a comfortable truck you can count on day in and day out. But, how much is the Chevy Silverado 1500? The 2023 Chevy Silverado price starts…
When you want a capable, comfortable, and stylish SUV, there’s no better choice than the new Chevrolet Tahoe. It builds upon a legendary reputation for being a family-friendly SUV and offers even more for you to appreciate with its latest iteration. While the performance and design of the 2022 Chevy Tahoe are impressive, you’ll really…
The 2022 Chevy Equinox gets up to 26 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway, which makes it a strong choice in the highly competitive compact SUV segment. This year’s model is only offered with one engine, but it does give you a choice between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, and the…